Friday 24 September 2021

🌺Lockdown Activity Special Edition🌺:My Dream house!! 🏣

 KIA ORA FANTASTIC BLOGGERS!!!

Today I have done My DREAM HOUSE!!

This is sooo special For me Because I have worked on this project for a longgggg time and I have been so EXCITED to show this to you.I couldn't wait to show you not because it's special EDITION but because this has been a project for many week 's and I was meant to add another floor.I just couldn't wait that long so I decided to show you it and It is amazing And I wish you could view it from the inside but you can't unfortunately BUT you can see my detail that I have done with my "Dream house".


HERE IS THE LINK

Home by me

Render your home design with realistic images and 360° HD views-HomeByMe

P.s if you want to sign Up for it this is the front page link.

Home bye me First page.

BLOG YOU LATER!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Mariam, I can see how much work you have put in to this, well done. I really like how there looks as though there is lots space in your plan. I also like the wooden floors, much tidier than carpets eh? (maybe you could have underfloor heating?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mr.p,
      Yes If you would like me to add that detail I would.
      I hope that answers your Question.
      BLOG YOU LATER

      Delete
  2. Ka pai Mariam. Your home looks lovely. Especially as there are a few different spaces for people to work while we're all learning from home! Tell me more about this site. Are your class using it or did you find it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora phil,
      There is a bit of space because I am trying to add a 2 floor and I have not Quite finished.
      And I did NOT find It myself.Remy introduced it to the class and then I found Out and Then my Mum used it for fun But you can also use it for a building site or things you would put in.
      I really Hope that answers your Question.
      BLOG YOU LATER

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.